From: Nicole on
I'm running Outlook 2003 and am having problems opening some Word attachments
in Outlook. It comes up with an error message that states 'Word experienced
an error opening this file' - the suggestions are to check for file
permission, sufficient free memory or open the file in test recovery. I have
resent the email to another computer and was able to open the file with
success. Can anyone please offer any suggestions as to why this is happening?
It is an intermittant problem, I am able to open some word attachments. I
have downloaded the latest service packs and my computer is not infected with
anything.
I am at a loss!