From: DontKnow on
Hi Guys,

I can't see a table in QBE even when I have the scroll bar as far left as I
possibly can. I have joineed another table to the query and I can see the
relationship link but am unable to scroll left to view the table.

Does anyone know how to fix this??

Many thanks in advance,

Cheers,
From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 18 May 2010 17:35:01 -0700, DontKnow
<DontKnow(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>I can't see a table in QBE even when I have the scroll bar as far left as I
>possibly can. I have joineed another table to the query and I can see the
>relationship link but am unable to scroll left to view the table.
>
>Does anyone know how to fix this??
>
>Many thanks in advance,
>
>Cheers,

Open the QBE; select one of the tables, and release the mouse. Press the TAB
key repeatedly until you get to the vagrant table. You'll probably then want
to press the <DEL> key to delete it, and reinsert it.

Or, just go to SQL view; copy the SQL out to Notepad; delete the query;
compact; and recreate the query from the SQL.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: DontKnow on
Hi John,
Thnaks for your input...
I tried both of your suggestions and neither worked!

The only thing I can think of is to start the query again? ie start with a
new query add the tables and the linkages and the required fields... Is
their anything else that I can do??

Cheers,

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 18 May 2010 19:25:01 -0700, DontKnow
<DontKnow(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi John,
>Thnaks for your input...
>I tried both of your suggestions and neither worked!

WHAT???

You copied the (text only, no image information) SQL out.

Deleted the query.

Compacted the database.

Recreated the query by copying the SQL into the SQL window of a new query.

And it put the image back offscreen!???

What Access version?
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: DontKnow on
Hi John,

I tried again with:
1. taking a copy of the SQL from the original query with the rogue table not
able to be seen on the QBE
2. copying the sql from 1 into a new query and it worked no problems, with
all tables able to be seen!! (without having to compacted)

many thanks for your assistance

cheers, Access 2003 by the way