From: tipton on
I am running Outlook 2007 and about a week ago I stop receiving messages with
attachments. Come to find out, I also cannot send emails with attachments
either (the messages show in my sent folder but people are not receiving the
messages). I thought it was only excell files, but I tried to send a pdf
today and it didn't get to the person.

The only thing I can think of that "happened" when this started was that I
was working remotely and using a public server. I have run a virus scan & an
anti-maliwares scan and am still having a problem.
From: Peter Foldes on
Which Anti Virus suite are you using. Have you tried to disable the scanning of
emails feature.

--
Peter