From: JMocherman on
I have a room resource that everyone has author access to. One of the users
keeps marking the meetings as Private. When he needs to change something on
the appointment, it shows the following messages:
One or more recipients in this item were not usable. You need to recreate
this address. You don't have appropriate permission to perform this
operation.
I have to open the mailbox of the resource and update the meeting. Then the
user has to remove the resource from the update request.
Is this normal? Do I have the permissions set incorrectly?