From: MoodyKay on
Howsit Guys,
I am running Kerio Mail server 6.1.1 and are having problems with all
outgoing mail:
MWEB is my hosting my mail spool and am using a telkom ADSL line to
breakthrough to the internet.I recieve the following error message
when attempting to send mail.

<xxxxx(a)domain.co.za> (smtp.saix.net: 554 5.7.1
<servername.domain.local>:Helo Command rejected: AOL TOS - SAIX
Ref:H434 - Blacklisted for Spam Trojan)

Please assist.
Ive tried to use smtp.dsl.telkomsa.net,i dont recieve any bounce backs
but the mail just doesnt go through!

Shot!
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:33:01 -0700 (PDT), MoodyKay <dmbelle(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Howsit Guys,
>I am running Kerio Mail server 6.1.1 and are having problems with all
>outgoing mail:

How is this related to Microsoft Exchange server?

>MWEB is my hosting my mail spool and am using a telkom ADSL line to
>breakthrough to the internet.I recieve the following error message
>when attempting to send mail.
>
><xxxxx(a)domain.co.za> (smtp.saix.net: 554 5.7.1
><servername.domain.local>:Helo Command rejected: AOL TOS - SAIX
>Ref:H434 - Blacklisted for Spam Trojan)
>
>Please assist.
>Ive tried to use smtp.dsl.telkomsa.net,i dont recieve any bounce backs
>but the mail just doesnt go through!

Visit http://www.mxtoolbox.com and check you IP address against
DNSBLs.
---