From: Manuel on
I am looking for a way to force all messages sent from exchange to go out in
an HTML format.
We are adding some branding info to outgoing email and it needs to be in
HTML format. There are several clients using exchange, so the only logical
place to manage things is on the server. Looks like any way to do this may
be well hidden.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Manuel,
From: John on
I believe that can only be done on the email client.

From: Manuel on
Is there any chance of a 3rd party add-on to make this possible?

"John" wrote:

> I believe that can only be done on the email client.
>

> "Manuel" <Manuel(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am looking for a way to force all messages sent from exchange to go out
> >in
> > an HTML format.
> > We are adding some branding info to outgoing email and it needs to be in
> > HTML format. There are several clients using exchange, so the only
> > logical
> > place to manage things is on the server. Looks like any way to do this
> > may
> > be well hidden.
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks,