From: Alexander Grigoriev on
I suppose the OS could call them after getting ECC error notifications. In
any case, the time that OP would spend to make a driver that would call that
costs and takes more than just buying a replacement module.

From: Ryu on
Thanks for all the remarks !
Seems I have no choice to replace it !

Too bad, I solved the problem for the Linux OS (memmap=17M$589M), but not
for Windows...