From: axn on
Can we embed movie(mpg/mpeg) file in powerpoint so that i dont have to take
care of so many linked files.
From: tohlz on
One possible way is to make use of insert object.
Click Insert > Object.
Select Create from file.
Click Browse and select the file you want.
Click OK.

To play the movie,
Open custom animation.
Click on the object and click Add effect > Object Actions > Activate
Content. This will open the video during slideshow.

See if it helps.
--
Site Updated: December 04, 2005
http://www.pptheaven.xs3.com

From: axn on
hi tohlz,

thanks for the reply.

i dont think still it is embedding the movie.

if I renames the original file, it is asking to browse and find the movie
file.

linked and refers to the original file. :|

From: tohlz on
Can you please email a copy of the movie to my email at
pptheaven[at]gmail[dot]com? Thanks.

From: axn on
ftp://ftp.motorcycle.com/pub/videos/Warrior_Race.mpg
i was just searching in google for an mpg to solve this problem, this linked
i used to test the problem.