From: Avid Fan on
I have I would like to add a tab control in the page of another tab
control. I when I run the form the internal tab control works fine but
the control is visible on other pages.

I have had this problem before of controls being visible on other pages.
I have fixed the problem by deleting and recreating the control , but I
do not really know how I fixed it.
From: Avid Fan on
Avid Fan wrote:
> I have I would like to add a tab control in the page of another tab
> control. I when I run the form the internal tab control works fine but
> the control is visible on other pages.
>
> I have had this problem before of controls being visible on other pages.
> I have fixed the problem by deleting and recreating the control , but I
> do not really know how I fixed it.

Please ignore I sent the to the wrong newsgroup because I am having
problems with my other news reader.
From: Marshall Barton on
Avid Fan wrote:

>I have I would like to add a tab control in the page of another tab
>control. I when I run the form the internal tab control works fine but
>the control is visible on other pages.
>
>I have had this problem before of controls being visible on other pages.
>I have fixed the problem by deleting and recreating the control , but I
>do not really know how I fixed it.

No. A tab control can not be placed on another tab control.
You can put a subform with a tab control on a main form tab
control.

The reason a control shows on all pages of a tab control is
because the control is NOT on a tab page. A control on the
form is visible over or through the tab control.

That means you can not just drag a control in a form and
drop it on a tab page. That just moves the control around
on the form. Instead, to move one or more controls from the
form to a tab page, you can select the control(s), Cut
them, select the tab page and then Paste them onto the tab
page.

When you want to place a new control on a tab page, you just
select the tab page before adding the control.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]