From: JLatham on
Hey, mine worked in my special case (just * entered into a few cells). Oh
well....

From: Dave Peterson on
And yours did get rid of all the asterisks, too. It may have done a bit more
<vbg>, too!

--

Dave Peterson
From: JLatham on
yeah, I realized that once I saw Gord's posting. Goes to show you that given
bad test data, even the worst solution may APPEAR to work great.