From: REMB on
I have a spreadsheet with asterisks on certain entries. Is there any way to
delete these?
From: Gary''s Student on
Use Find/Replace

Find
~*

Replace with nothing
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201002

From: JLatham on
Edit --> Replace
enter an asterisk ( * ) into the find what,
leave the replace with empty
[Replace All]

I'd make a copy of the book before doing this, just in case you discover you
really didn't quite mean ALL of the * entries.

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
you can use find and replace, Highlight the whole sheet, then press CTRL +
H, find what enter *, go to replace with but do not enter anything, then
press replace all

From: Gord Dibben on
Congrats.

You are the only responder who got it right<g>

Gord