From: StewartB on
I am developing a presentation where I need to show the audience the efect if
certian parameters are change thru prompting the audience for participation.
ie. give a figure and the presentation wil calculate the result
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
What version do you have?
--

john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
Custom vba coding and PPT Makeovers

From: Shyam Pillai on
Inserting a Microsoft Spreadsheet component on the slide will give you Excel
like interactivity during a slideshow.

Regards,
Shyam Pillai

Image Importer Wizard: http://skp.mvps.org/iiw.htm