From: yellowyeti74 on
Hi there,

I have been trying to make my exported HTML schedules a little more visually
refined and have found that I seem to not have any control over the style(s)
applied by the MSProjectTemplate_TaskTable export tag.

Does anyone know if it is possible to apply your own CSS to the exported
task table versus MSProjectTemplate_TaskTable handling it?

End goal is to apply brand elements to the formatting of the exported HTML
schedule so it syncs with my company's image instead of the standard MS
export. I know you can control a lot, but I cannot seem to find out how to
manipulate the appearance of the actual task table.

Many thanks in advance for any information on this!

- Michael