From: marv on
I had the same problem on a cluster.
When I did a fail-over of all the clustergroups I was able to logon again.
Reportet it to MS but they´re not sure what causes this. They´re leaning
towards Anti-virus but they´re not sure...
--
System Technician
AD, DNS, Scripting...

From: marv on
Hey Bill,

Do you by any chance run Shadow Copy on those servers?

--
System Technician
AD, DNS, Scripting...