From: sbellemore on
Whenever I try to open MicroSoft Office Outlook I get the following message....

Cannot open Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the outlook window.

Please help.
From: Manish Kashyap on
go to run (win + R)
In the run window type outlook /resetnavpane(please note the space between Outllok and /)
Hit OK or press the ENTER key on the keyboard.

Manish

Senior TSO (MS-Outlook and Office setup)
manish.kashyap(a)gmail.com

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Cannot-Open-Office-Outlook
From: Peter Foldes on
Can you open it in Safe mode as per below. If you can then let us know so we can
advise you how to rectify the issue

Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane

(notice the space between outlook.exe and /resetnavpane)

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect