From: Joysichen on
My company is still using Navision 2.6.

AP staff use PO to post Purchase Invoice (no goods receipt needed) for
service items (e.g. Office Rental, sundry exp, etc).
They always use "Post and Print" select "Receive and Invoice", I try to
remove Report ID for Receipt (Usage) at Purchase Set Up, Report Selection.
But once I remove, system not allow me to post neither "Invoice" nor
"Receive and Invoice"...
Please advise me how to post Invoice from PO, without Purchase Receipt print
out.

Thanks
From: Savatage on
I guess the simple solution is not to select "Post & Print".
Select "Post" only then you can go to the Posted Invoice Section & print it
individually.

I don't know about ver 2.6 but is there a seperate:
Purchase Invoice & Purchase order form??? A Purchase Invoice won't give you
the Receive Option therefore just giving you an invoice.

If you Invoice & Receive then the code unit calls both: Like this snipit
below...

CASE "Document Type" OF
"Document Type"::Order:
BEGIN
IF Receive THEN BEGIN
PurchRcptHeader."No." := "Last Receiving No.";
PurchRcptHeader.SETRECFILTER;
PrintReport(ReportSelection.Usage::"P.Receipt");
END;
IF Invoice THEN BEGIN
PurchInvHeader."No." := "Last Posting No.";
PurchInvHeader.SETRECFILTER;
PrintReport(ReportSelection.Usage::"P.Invoice");
END;
END;

--
(Save->Compile->Enjoy!)