|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft Dynamics Community forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing ... 1 Oct 2010 23:53
NAS & Codeunit 1
Dear Sir, I want to know what is the relation between NAS & Codeunit 1 (Function ID =99)? Please explain I have installed NAS in My Windows XP Machine & my Native Server in on Windows Server 2008 Standard Platform. The main purpose of the NAS is to kill the Idle Session (USER). But it also kills “My Session... 25 Sep 2010 06:23
NAS & Codeunit 1
Dear Sir, I want to know what is the relation between NAS & Codeunit 1 (Function ID =99)? Please explain I have installed NAS in My Windows XP Machine & my Native Server in on Windows Server 2008 Standard Platform. The main purpose of the NAS is to kill the Idle Session (USER). But it also kills “My Sessi... 25 Sep 2010 06:23
NAS : - Codeunit 1 & My Session
Dear Sir, What is the relation betwwen these two NAS & Codeunit 1 (Function ID 99) ? Please explain.... I have insatalled NAS in my XP machine & My Native Sever is on Window Server 2008 Standard Edition. The main purpose of NAS is to kille the Idle Session(user) automatically from the Server Database. I ... 25 Sep 2010 06:23
Options to integrate Web Store/Cart with Navision?
We are looking for options to integrate our webstores/shopping carts with Navision - primarily real-time inventory control, integrated order entry and integrated tracking information. There don't seem to be any off-the-shelf carts that will do this. We have received quotes from our MS partner in the neighborhoo... 21 Sep 2010 13:51
Options to integrate Web Store/Cart with Navision?
We are looking for options to integrate our webstores/shopping carts with Navision - primarily real-time inventory control, integrated order entry and integrated tracking information. There don't seem to be any off-the-shelf carts that will do this. We have received quotes from our MS partner in the neighborhoo... 21 Sep 2010 13:51
Options to integrate Web Store/Cart with Navision?
We are looking for options to integrate our webstores/shopping carts with Navision - primarily real-time inventory control, integrated order entry and integrated tracking information. There don't seem to be any off-the-shelf carts that will do this. We have received quotes from our MS partner in the neighborhoo... 8 Oct 2010 15:31
latest Hotfixes
is there an official source for latest hotfixes for navision? i know that there are dozens of kb-articles for nav-hotfixes, but i do not know the official source. can i get an information about all the recently released hotfixes andkb-articles that are navision-relevant? thanks ... 20 Sep 2010 04:06
Problem with NODBC Nav2009
Hi, I execute the following OdbcCommand using the NODBC driver: OdbcCommand command = connection.CreateCommand(); command.CommandText = "SELECT \"Company Name\", \"First Name\", \"Surname\", \"No_\" FROM \"Contact\" WHERE \"No_\" = ?"; var odbcParam = new OdbcParameter(); odbcParam.ParameterName = "No_... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Cannot Post Purchase Invoice from PO
My company is still using Navision 2.6. AP staff use PO to post Purchase Invoice (no goods receipt needed) for service items (e.g. Office Rental, sundry exp, etc). They always use "Post and Print" select "Receive and Invoice", I try to remove Report ID for Receipt (Usage) at Purchase Set Up, Report Selection.... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Navision webservice: Entity_Filter.Criteria syntax over webservice
Hi all, I am curently interfacing a custom solution (in Python) with Microsoft Navision through a SOAP webservice. I am unable to filter using "complex" criteria - everything works as expected if I submit the Criteria as a String with only "2010-06-15", but the exact same call fails with a Microsoft.Dynamics.... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
All text in a field is erased when you add certain Latvian charact
Not that it's the best solution but if you have to use those characters, have you tried using Windows built in CHARMAP? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=charmap -- (Save->Compile->Enjoy!) Harry Ruiz www.CosmeticSolutions.com "Virginijus" wrote: When you add certain Latvian characters to a field in Microsoft D... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
All text in a field is erased when you add certain Latvian characters
When you add certain Latvian characters to a field in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed, all text in the field is erased. For example, when you press ALT GR+S to add "Ð" this problem occurs. A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 SP1. The same problem... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11