First  |  Prev |
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Licence Error
After installing Navision I imported the MSDN Licence file . Now navision won't opne up at all . It gives me the following error. "the country code in the licence file does not correspond to the country code(US) in STX file" I tried re-installing Navision but it somehow remembers ( must be storing the licence i... 11 Jun 2005 11:59
Navision Manuals
Quick question, is there anyone that can recommend any books for Navision 3.7. Especially on how to setup permissions. Thanks in advance. ... 1 Jul 2005 08:52
100% agree! : Produce a quality set of manuals.
Couldn' t agree more. The online help Navision Documentation is VERY dry and not very user-friendly. It was not written by a technical writer or trainer who has to actually explain the system to someone who needs to work with it everyday to get their accounting job done. The end-user documentation is practical... 24 May 2005 04:20
Internal error 1 in Module 5, Internal error 2 in Module 7
We went through the drama of upgrading to 4.00 improvement 1 SQL Navision Navigator. After a day or two we figured out why we were having so many security issues and we had to add everyone to db_owner. Now we have another problem: A majority of the time we close Navision and sometimes when we just close a fo... 20 May 2005 08:51
navision .fbk -->MsSQL
how to import .fbk file into MsSQL. i have 5gb navision backup file (050509.fbk) and i want to transfer\restore\import it into a new db on MsSQL 2000 server... As i am new in navision, could anybody quide me throught? any (URL, book title, etc) information source are welcome too :) thanx ... 12 May 2005 05:38
How to open all files (eg *.xml) in batch in a folder ???
Hi ALL, I have an question about open files in Navision. I have a Codeunit which used to import XMLport. Code: TestFile.OPEN('C:\Output\PO1.xml'); TestFile.CREATEINSTREAM(TestStream); XMLPORT.IMPORT(50003,TestStream); Besides PO1.xml, there are also other xml eg PO2.xml, PO3.xml, etc in the Output... 8 May 2005 06:41
Date not valid
Hi there Navision 4: On the dialog-box "General Ledger Setup" at the first tab "General" one can activate "Register Time" for logging each users activities. Unfortunately when you close the company after working, an error apears: "The date is not valid". As soon as you disactivate "Register Time" again, you ... 3 May 2005 05:38
microsoft navision driver (odbc 4.0) with asp.net
Hi Need help! I am trying to use the odbc to connect to a native database thru the web using asp.net code. code <%@ WebService language="VB" class="NavisionItems" %> Imports System Imports System.Web.Services Imports System.Xml.Serialization Public Class NavisionItems <webmethod>Function GetNavisionIte... 28 Apr 2005 06:38
Charge Item
Hello, I'd like to know, how to have Charge Item autmatic in a new sales order ? Thank's ... 10 Apr 2005 11:41
I need quick help please about database error
When navision starts its starting recovering list of free blocks then when it about %30 - %35 it is giving this error. __________________________________________________________________ There is an error in the database structure. The error (1053 in module 19) may have been caused by the computer or a program. T... 10 Apr 2005 11:40