From: Luke Stokes on
We went through the drama of upgrading to 4.00 improvement 1 SQL Navision
Navigator. After a day or two we figured out why we were having so many
security issues and we had to add everyone to db_owner. Now we have another
problem:

A majority of the time we close Navision and sometimes when we just close a
form we get the following errors:

Internal error 1 in Module 5.
Contact your dealer if you need assistance.

This is then followed by:

Internal error 2 in Module 7.
Contact your dealer if you need assistance.

What can be done to fix this?

Again, we're using the SQL version of Navision Navigator, 4.00 improvement 1.
From: jouhayna on
You don't have to add db_owner for each one ...

I suffered a lot of this drama but now it's perfect ....

But tell me first are you still keeping V3.6 on same SQL ?