First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Navision 4.0, SP2 und SQL Server 2005 "Immer Zeilensperre"
Hat jemand Erfahrung mit dem Parameter immer Zeilesperre in Navision version 4.0 ... 6 Nov 2006 09:52
Hotcopy.exe
Hi to all, I read that hotcopy is able to create an "online" backup of navision database How do i use it ? (my db is in native mode) I tried : HotCopy.exe source=E:\DbNavision410\Cogesam410\Cogesam410.fdb destination=e:\ nettype=TCP server=Cogesam410 user=xxxi password=xxxx dbtest=minimum osauthentication=... 6 Nov 2006 03:27
Error altering database
Hi all, I'm using MBS-Navision 4.0 SP2 (Lithuanian) on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition. I created new database. When I try to go to File -> Database -> Alter..., i get an error: "You cannot enter '2147483648 KB' in Integer. The cursor is in front of the invalid character." How can I change some of the datab... 24 Oct 2006 01:13
Reading Navision License file
Is there any tool/program that helps to read the entire content of Navision license files (*.flf)? ... 17 Oct 2006 11:57
MAPIHandler and Outlook2003 ataris10@yahoo.com
Hello, When we are trying to send an email via MapiHandler a Profile box keeps on coming up asking us to select which Profile it should use. I have checked the setup of Outlook and there is only one profile and it's set as the default. Has anyone had this issue before and how have you stopped the box from ... 28 Sep 2006 09:44
Modify Sales Invoice Header
I've modified the Sales Invoice Header table (112) to include a number of new fields, which are transfered from the Sales Header table (36) when the Sale is posted. I need to be able to update these new fields after the Sale has been posted - however trying to do so gives "You do not have permission to modify ... 26 Sep 2006 18:02
Linking NAV URL into Outlook
We use 4.0 and want to send a Link by E-Mail using Outlook. We currently get the following error message: Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: - Sales Order.URL The outlook version we are using is Outlook 2003. I am looking for a work around -- Thank you, Nancy ... 22 Sep 2006 11:44
Suggestion to improve mail codeunit (a bit).
Hi, here a suggestion to enable multiple mail body Lines based on standard Navision code. (Actually the mail codeunit should be look @. Probably could use some improvement besides this one. ? <- happy-smile) The Function NewMessage in codeunit 397, Mail needs an extra parameter SendDirectly of the type Boolean... 25 Aug 2006 08:29
Country code does not correspond
Hi everybody!! I have Navision 3.6 and isnecesary to move to a new server, In the new server I already installed Navision and restor my backup, however when I tried to start aplication appear the following error: "The country code in the license file does not correspond to the country code (ES) in the STX f... 23 Aug 2006 17:59
Fin.emt
Does anybody know what is "fin.emt" used for? It's place in Programs Files folder, under Navision languages folder. My client is complaining about this missing file, but I'm not so sure about its necessity. Thanks in advance, Marcelo Borges Microsoft Dinamics Nav Programmer So Paulo, Brazil ... 16 Aug 2006 10:30