From: Virginijus on
Hi all,
I'm using MBS-Navision 4.0 SP2 (Lithuanian) on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition. I created new database. When I try to go to File -> Database -> Alter..., i get an error: "You cannot enter '2147483648 KB' in Integer. The cursor is in front of the invalid character." How can I change some of the database settings?

Virginijus
From: Jesper Nielsen on
Hi...

> I'm using MBS-Navision 4.0 SP2 (Lithuanian) on Microsoft SQL Server 2005
> Standard Edition. I created new database. When I try to go to File ->
> Database -> Alter..., i get an error: "You cannot enter '2147483648 KB' in
> Integer. The cursor is in front of the invalid character." How can I
> change some of the database settings?
>
> Virginijus

You have found an error in SP2. It will be fixed SP3, and you can get a fix
from MBS if you cant wait. Another option is to make yor modifications in
SQL Server Managment studio if you dont need to change the navision specific
entries in the database properties (Save licence in DB and that stuff)

/Jesper

From: Virginijus on
I solved this poblem. There is a Rollup (update) for Nav 4.0 SP2. It can be found at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/releases/microsoftbusinesssolutionsnavision40sp2.htm

Virginijus

"Jesper Nielsen" <jesperlangfeldt(a)nielsen.fjerndette.mail.dk> wrote in message news:uILyx6u9GHA.4708(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Hi...
>
> > I'm using MBS-Navision 4.0 SP2 (Lithuanian) on Microsoft SQL Server 2005
> > Standard Edition. I created new database. When I try to go to File ->
> > Database -> Alter..., i get an error: "You cannot enter '2147483648 KB' in
> > Integer. The cursor is in front of the invalid character." How can I
> > change some of the database settings?
> >
> > Virginijus
>
> You have found an error in SP2. It will be fixed SP3, and you can get a fix
> from MBS if you cant wait. Another option is to make yor modifications in
> SQL Server Managment studio if you dont need to change the navision specific
> entries in the database properties (Save licence in DB and that stuff)
>
> /Jesper

Pages: 1
Prev: Reading Navision License file
Next: Hotcopy.exe