From: Gurleen on
After installing Navision I imported the MSDN Licence file . Now
navision won't opne up at all . It gives me the following error.
"the country code in the licence file does not correspond to the
country code(US) in STX file"

I tried re-installing Navision but it somehow remembers ( must be
storing the licence info some place in the registry) that I has used
the licence file and gives me the same error . Does someone have any
solution to this problem?

From: Severin Brunner on
Look into your Navision Client directory. There should be a file named
"fin.flf" (which is the replaced license file) . Delete it and put
"CRONUS.FLF" into your client directory. You should then get yourself an
US localized license.