First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
NAV 5.0 Inventory issue
Hi Nilantha, what is the version you are using? if you are talking about the sales transactions, yes please go to sales & receivable (marketing) setup--> block ship when nag. if not better to talk to your Nav partner. may be small customization is need. Very best regards Rohan Thushara "Nilantha Athur... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Change the Unit Cost on an Item with ledger entries
This is on a NAV 5.0 SP1 database. Hello, I have a client that has an item with average costing. When the item card was set up they put in a unit cost of $6. Now about a month later, they realized that the actual unit cost of the item is $5.044 I want to Change the unit cost field but I can't because it has... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Sure Step Classroom Training Centers in Vancouver BC?
Does anyone know where I can find a sure step classroom training center in Vancouver Canada? Thanks, Chris ... 15 Apr 2010 05:54
Problem in connectin RTC to Nav server
Hi Guys, I am new to this Navision, i downloaded trial version from website 'Navision 2009 with SP1'. I did the following: Server: I have windows 2008 server (64 bit) with SQL server 2008 installed in it. Installed database components first. Installed Nav server except these two (database components and... 14 Apr 2010 03:20
Import Package Data
Team We are using Navision Incadea (2.60) 3.70 and are looking at creating packages in excel and importing using the datport 5025358 - Import Package Data. We cannot find any documenation on this and would be greatful if someone could point us in the right direction. Barry ... 14 Apr 2010 21:11
variable for company
Has anyone out there ever created a SQL Reporting Services report where the query that you based the report on needs to be used for multiple companies? I know how to create an SSRS report and how to create a parameter for "company", so that users can choose which company to print for when they run the report. ... 31 Mar 2010 19:57
Performance Tuning W2K8 x64 SQL servers
I have a new windows 2008 x64 that we are going to use for the SQL DB for our Navision environment. What performance tuning can I do to these to ensure that it meets our needs. We are running Navision 5.0 SP1 with the following components: fin, AR, AP sales, purcahse inventory, mfg production. Any help would be ... 31 Mar 2010 02:14
NAV 2009: Open Invoices
I am trying to write a sql query that will return a list of open sales invoices and include what the invoice amount is and how much is remaining. I see the table [Sales Invoice Header] but it doesn't seem to show what the current amount due is on an invoice. What table do I need to join to? Is there a docume... 30 Mar 2010 02:54
Fields visable in designer but not in SQL
Greetings, I have been using ODBC to copy data for daily reports, etc for some time. (Like a data warehouse) Currently I'm using a table that has additional fields in Navision (seen in designer) but the same fields are not seen in the SQL table. These are fields numbered in the 5000 series. Are the tables j... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Navision report output file name
Hello ! I've been looking for a way to dynamically assign a name to the output file of a report (e.g. for a sales order the file name should be the sales order number). But it seems the caption field of the report doesn't allow the use of vars ; is there a trick to achieve this ? Thanks for your help, b... 30 Mar 2010 13:54