First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
SETSELECTIONFILTER and Total Amount
Dear all, How to use the SETSELECTIONFILTER function to sum up of a columnar value in realtime during lines selection ?? ... 10 Nov 2009 02:39
Freelance/Independant Dynamics Nav (Navision) Consultant looking for new projects worldwide
If you're looking for a Freelance Dynamics NAV (Navision) Developer and Project Manager in France with 12 years of solid experince programming, feel free to discuss your project with me : tarek.demiati(a)gmail.com I've worked for Navision resellers in the UK, US, Singapore, and France I'm fluend in French (mother... 29 Oct 2009 04:24
Copy sheet from an excel book to another excel book in Navision
I'm trying to copy a sheet from one book to another by a codeunit in Navision. If you did it in Excel you'd use: - Sheets("sheet name").Select - Sheets("sheet name").Copy After := WorkBooks("book name").Sheets(sheet number) In Navision, you can only use - Sheets.Copy('After); Do anyone know how can I do it? T... 3 Nov 2009 02:46
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Case Studies
> Microsoft Dynamics NAV Case Studies from Microsoft are placed here: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/en/us/products/nav-customer-stories.aspx /Peter ... 26 Oct 2009 13:19
45 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software )ZyrsZGpyf?n/h>zashnNsfB/ ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
Multi country databases in one instance
Does NAV support one single instance with multi country databases? For e.g. one instance with India, UK, USA database. ... 23 Oct 2009 04:30
Citrix run Navision client can't print the Chinese font PI/PO etc.
Dear All, Would you please kindly advise me how can I fix the printing issue from Citrix. In which I need to print the chinese character, but now it's failed and also the printer driver is seemly not support from the client sides. Althrough we are using the latest version of XenApp 5.0 with Win2008 64 bit. B... 18 Oct 2009 23:50
99 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
Connect NAV using NODBC
Hi, I want to connect to the NAV5 db from another pc in the domain using the nodbc driver. On the nav-pc is installed: ->Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 CSIDE Client ->Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 ODBC On the pc from which I want to connect the NAV database is installed: ->Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 ODBC I re... 22 Oct 2009 05:16
NODBC
Hi, I want to connect to the NAV5 db from another pc in the domain using the nodbc driver. On the nav-pc is installed: ->Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 CSIDE Client ->Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 ODBC I receive a TCP/IP ECONNREFUSED error. Is the NAV server required to be installed on the NAV pc? What is the p... 16 Oct 2009 02:02