First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
visible some object in report
Hi All I want to know that how to add logic to visible or dismissible some object in report print out. eg. if table.field ='' then the label ID 39 visible or dismissble Thanks ... 7 Oct 2009 11:56
Data migration
I've set up a data migration file in dynamics 2009 for customer set up. It is giving me a migration error 'Postcode doesn't exist' when I reimport from excel. However, I can enter the postcode directly on the customer card. How do I get round this error on migration? ... 17 Sep 2009 15:55
RIM tool for NAV 5.0. is it avaliable on EMEA market?
Hello all, Recently I've got a customer who wants to upgrade their Navision Attain 3.0 to NAV 5.0 from the scretch. Since I'm interested to have migration process done in shortest time, I'd like to use RIM tool for this purposes. But it seems like RIM2.0 is the latest one. There is hotfix that upgrade the too... 11 Sep 2009 06:15
How integreated NAV2009 to SQL server
It is! Do you think this process exist any problem? What do you want to try? "Luc Van Dyck" wrote: "vrushabh pachore" wrote: I have one doubt if we are integreted NAV 2009 to SQL Server. the all Native tables created automatically. If you create a new SQL database using then NAV-client fins... 10 Sep 2009 04:45
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Virtual Conference
I wanted to alert people here that MSDynamicsWorld.com is producing NAV Decisions 2009, the premier Microsoft Dynamics NAV virtual conference and tradeshow. The event is launching October 14, 2009, and will have 20 virtual exhibit booths and 14 presentations from leading Dynamics NAV experts including: Crispin Reed... 3 Sep 2009 05:22
Best approach to integrate NAV 5.0 with the web?
We have another B2B / B2C soltuions called TradePoint for Dynamics NAV. It integrates at realtime as soon as the order is placed it is in NAV. Vishal "Ahmed Amini" <AhmedAmini(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D56A4BAC-B664-42A7-8E5F-B01052C7AEB5(a)microsoft.com... You can also do executable u... 3 Sep 2009 05:22
CFront Initialization issue
I am getting the following exception message: EXCEPTION: CFront initialization failed: Cannot load cfront library: Not enough storage is available to process this command. I am running Microsoft Navasion 5.0. Has anyone come across this error message before?... 3 Sep 2009 05:22
purchase planning bug in NAV 3.7 native DB
Has anyone come up with a fix for this issue: If a SKU is set for "Transfer" replenishment and there is an existing transfer order to that SKU location, then purchase planning will not generate any further transfer action messages for that SKU/location. For example, assume a Dallas SKU for an item which is re... 4 Feb 2009 19:05
Security Filter In Nav 5 Sp1
Dear All, I tray to using the security filter in Permission, and actualy it working as example i was filter in customer tabel in customer group for spacific user and it is working user can see only customer group which i fill it in security filter, *But error show for the user when tray to post any Cash ... 3 Feb 2009 04:19
NAV 6 web services database password exception.
Dear all, Please help me out. I really have no idea left in figuring out what can be done to fix this problem or what is the real cause for this. What I had did? I published out the Customer Card page in Nav. 2009. and I have created an aspx page with gridview to show a list of customer no. and customer na... 2 Feb 2009 08:24