First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
xp_ndo_x64.dll
Hello, It happen that I do not have the file on disk. We use an old version of navision. Can someone help me get the dll? We are looking to migrate from SQL2000 to SQL2008 in a clustered environement with instances... Thanks Daniel Rimmelzwaan wrote: Re: xp_ndo_x64.dll 11-Aug-08 There is no 64bit... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Fields visable in designer but not in SQL
I have run accross the same thing. Flow fields are sort-of like embedded queries that appear as fields in the Navision client. They will not show up in a SQL query (or linked table in Access). I have had some success studying a couple flow fields, and duplicating their functionality with a query. I suspect this... 29 Apr 2010 18:05
Bill of lading in navision
We have E-ship with a lot of fancy options for Bill of Lading and we do not use packages but we use pallets. Is there a simple way of creating a plain Bill of lading where I can enter few notes, add line items from Sales Order, add gross weight. thanks in advance ... 30 Apr 2010 11:44
Same issue
We are experiencing the same message. However, the customers are not over their credit limit. When trying to create a sales order for a route delivery customer, we use a "zip code lookup" to determine what day of the week we are in their area. We receive the error then. We also receive it when we are setting up a n... 26 Apr 2010 09:10
Restrict user to access company
somebody can tell me please that have a simple way to restrict user to access company in NAV 5.0,MSSQL 2003? eg. Company A,B,C and windows User 1,2,3: result is: windows user 1 can access company A only, 2 can access B only, 3 can access C only. ... 26 Apr 2010 02:37
Average Selling Price
I am trying to view ASP. ( average selling price. ) item Units sold against revenue Is there a report or can someone provide simple instructions on how to view this? I am new to NAV so help is appreciated. ... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
Bar Code fonts
Does anyone have a recommended Bar Code Font package that includes UPC-A and EAN-13 fonts? ... 23 Apr 2010 12:52
service management
NAV 5.0 SP1 FP1 Module Service Management doesnt communicate wiht warehouse with attribute Directed put-away and pick- Yes. System give us error: „Directed Put-away and Pick must be No in Location Code=Biely“ Can you advice us? Best regards TLG ... 19 Apr 2010 07:25
directed put-away and pick
We have in one company two types of warehouses: One of them has attribute Directed Put-away and pick – Yes, another warehouse has this attribute No. The warehouses are incommunicable each other, for example: movements items. It is possible to have two types of warehouses in one company? If yes, what we ... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Dynamic Nav 5.0 SP1: print to excel
Hello everyone, How to send my newly created reports and to send to excel? The version I am using is dynamic Nav 5.0 SP1. Thanks VBR Thushara ... 29 Apr 2010 16:57
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last