From: TLG on

We have in one company two types of warehouses:

One of them has attribute Directed Put-away and pick – Yes, another
warehouse has this attribute No. The warehouses are incommunicable each
other, for example: movements items.

It is possible to have two types of warehouses in one company? If yes, what
we need to set for communication this warehouses?

From: jbarnes - icepts on
If you are trying to set up transfers from one location to the other you will
need to set up stockkeeping units for your items and set the replenishment
system to be transfer. You can set up separate replenishment requirements
for each location that way.