From: Ringo on

somebody can tell me please that have a simple way to restrict user to
access company in NAV 5.0,MSSQL 2003?

eg. Company A,B,C and windows User 1,2,3:

result is: windows user 1 can access company A only, 2 can access B only, 3
can access C only.

From: Manish Sharma on
yes,it is possible.
GO to Tools>Secutiry>Windows Login(Select the Windows Login(User))>Role.
In the Role window there is a column name ,company name,select the company
in that column you want the user to access.
That's it.

"Ringo" wrote:

> somebody can tell me please that have a simple way to restrict user to
> access company in NAV 5.0,MSSQL 2003?
>

> eg. Company A,B,C and windows User 1,2,3:
>
> result is: windows user 1 can access company A only, 2 can access B only, 3
> can access C only.

Pages: 1
Prev: Average Selling Price
Next: Same issue