First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
choosing another company must be logged
Hi, We have NAV5-SP1. I wonder if there is a standard functionality to log company changes that are done by the nav users. - When (date and time) did a user open a company - When (date and time) closed a user the company thanks JCD ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Global Dimensions
Are Global Dimensions only used for General Ledger or can they be used with AP or AR? Thanks Jim ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
New Client wants NAV ERP
I have a new manufacturing & distribution client that wants to implement and integrate NAV into their business. This is the first I've heard of it, so that is why I am here looking for advice from those who know it, you! They need a new server, they also want to bring their email in-house too. I normally don... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Jpg Image in Microsoft Dynamics
Can i load an .Jpg file in Navision because .Bmp file take more space ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Add Me
For ours we had like 90 days or something to come back to the company with any errors or problems. After that our service was limited and some things we had to pay for, some we didn't. "Savatage" <savatage99(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:B2E37CBC-1610-4086-B4B9-F7BC8C84F56F(a)microsoft.com... If it's a new... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Open letter to Microsoft NAV Consultants and Owners.
Hello Valued Colleagues - We are currently in the market for Dynamics VAR's to either acquire or form partnerships with. We have already performed acquisitions which have been very successful for all involved. In other cases, consultants, small VAR's and freelancers who have their own clients are utilizing us... 11 Aug 2010 22:30
Extract Data from Navision 3.70
Am new to Navision. I want to extract sales data from Navision 3.70 and then dump into Microsoft Sql Server for reporting purpose. How can i achieve this? Is there any tools available in partner source. Is there any SDK available? What are the steps to be done to extract from Navision 3.70. Please help me ... 9 Aug 2010 12:20
Concurrent Activities Error
We are running 4.03 Native and over the last month, we have received the following error that has caused us to lose at least 1/2 day of work each time our system has gone down as we have had to restore from the backup. I have read the following posts but they do not tell you what the root cause of the issue is... 6 Aug 2010 11:36
Nav vs GP
Hi Everyone, I know this is a late reply, but for future viewers we have a product called Multi-Facility Processing for Dynamics GP that has a great Intercompany Feature but it's only a peice of what Multi-Facility Processing really does in Dynamics GP. We perform Intercompany Processing at the sub-ledger level and... 4 Aug 2010 14:43
Job Opportunity
Dynamics AX Support Analyst: This is a Permanent position in Los Angeles, CA – 90012 (Downtown Area) DYNAMICS AX SUPPORT ANALYST (LA or Chicago) We are currently seeking a talented Microsoft Dynamics AX Support analyst to support a large AX implementation as well as various other Business Intelligence applic... 3 Aug 2010 21:21
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12