From: TallMikey on
Hello Valued Colleagues -

We are currently in the market for Dynamics VAR's to either acquire or form
partnerships with. We have already performed acquisitions which have been
very successful for all involved. In other cases, consultants, small VAR's
and freelancers who have their own clients are utilizing us for licensing and
our Microsoft relationship; we are a Gold Certified Partner, and will be Gold
/ Advanced in the upcoming Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) reorganization.

We have posted more information here;
http://www.thesunisshining.com/transition
http://www.thesunisshining.com/transition/faq

If anyone has an interest in this, please see contact me directly.

Respectfully,
Michael Anderson
michael.anderson(a)radiant.us.com
+1 (858) 558-5955 x103