From: Arun on
Am new to Navision. I want to extract sales data from Navision 3.70 and then
dump into Microsoft Sql Server for reporting purpose. How can i achieve
this? Is there any tools available in partner source. Is there any SDK
available?
What are the steps to be done to extract from Navision 3.70. Please help me
out.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Arun.
From: Savatage on
is you 3.7 version Native or SQL.

If native you can use n/odbc or c/odbc (might be N in ver 4+) to connect to
the database.
If SQL you can use the Sql ODBC to connect to the database.

Go here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=A3C9C3E3-11FC-446A-AC12-F6AD0749CB50&displaylang=en

& Download & Read:
w1w1nodbc.pdf

From: Arun on
Thank you savatage.

Database is native. From where can i download Dynamics Nav 3.70. I
searched in Partnersource and couldnt find the link. Thanks in Advance.

Arun.

From: Savatage on

https://community.dynamics.com/forums/t/38965.aspx