From: JCD on
Hi,

We have NAV5-SP1.
I wonder if there is a standard functionality to log company changes that
are done by the nav users.
- When (date and time) did a user open a company
- When (date and time) closed a user the company

thanks
JCD
From: itpro.va on
Hi,

"JCD" <JCD(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I wonder if there is a standard functionality to log company changes that
> are done by the nav users.

No, there is no such standard functionality. It can be added fairly easy by
extending the standard functionality "Register Time" in User Setup. You need
to modify Codeunit 1 to achieve this: CompanyOpen / CompanyClose or
LogInStart / LogInEnd respectively.