First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Dynamics Navision Developer needed in Chicago
Please send replies to Wstaadt(a)laka.com. No H1-B's or Consulting Firms please! This company is running Windows 7, rolling out office 2010, and their server infrastructure is Windows 2008 (rc2). If you are looking for cutting edge technology…You found a new home! In this role you will be responsible for: (1... 15 Jun 2010 12:03
New to NAV
Hello Everyone, I am a network administrator new to a company that has been using Navision for several years now. I am trying to learn more about Navision from an infrastructure perspective. We are currently on Version 4 and will be adding Automated Data Collection within the next 3 months and going to version 6... 11 Jun 2010 15:56
Scan gun accessing NAV via Terminal Services
Hello, We have been using Navision for several years now and we are now looking at implementing Automatic Data Collection. One peice of this is our scan guns. We are planning on running Navision in a terminal services enviornment and buying scan guns that have terminal services clients on them. We are current... 15 Jun 2010 01:07
Vitual Table 2000000039 Printer
Vitual Table 2000000039 Printer used in a codeunit is not the same as the printers navision shows when u want to print as report. When i delete my profile de list is rebuild and correct. Where does navision store the virtual list? When is it refreshed? ... 12 Jun 2010 20:26
Windows 7 and NAV 4.3 compatibility
NAV 4 SP 3 is not supported with Win7. -- Best regards, Andri "Cathlyn" wrote: Hi, I have recently installed windows 7 and am trying to run Nav 4.3 but I am getting this error: There are errors in the text conversion (text no. 146-100 does not exist in the .stx file). Internal error... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
directed put-away and pick
Just use the Transfer Order functionality "TLG" wrote: We have in one company two types of warehouses: One of them has attribute Directed Put-away and pick – Yes, another warehouse has this attribute No. The warehouses are incommunicable each other, for example: movements items. It i... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Migration
I'm trying to understand the problems we get to migrate Navision 4.0 to Dynamics latest in 2010. Can anyone tell me about the pro's and con's ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Dynamic Nav 5.0 SP1: print to excel
Hi Rohan, The other way is you have to install some kind like printer driver called "Excel Paperless". It's easy to use, you just klik print (not preview) on the report and select the printer driver from this s/w. I think this s/w is not free. rgds, Mdy ... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Contracts and recurring (repetitive) invoicing
Can anyone please advise if NAV 2009 supports the creation and maintenance of Contracts and the related recurring/repetitive invoicing set on an e.g. "monthly" basis? If so, in which module or area of functionality is it supported? Many thanks. -- Roberto Engel ... 2 Jun 2010 18:43
Road map Ahead
Hi I would like to know the road map for NAV. Please help ... 27 May 2010 18:11