From: Lambert Nullens on
Vitual Table 2000000039 Printer used in a codeunit is not the same as the
printers navision shows when u want to print as report.
When i delete my profile de list is rebuild and correct.
Where does navision store the virtual list? When is it refreshed?
From: Savatage on
Not sure I'm 100% following what you're looking for are you refering to
tables 77 & 78 - Report & printer selections?

From: itpro.va on
"Savatage" wrote:

> Not sure I'm 100% following what you're looking for are you refering to
> tables 77 & 78 - Report & printer selections?
>
> "Lambert Nullens" wrote:
>
>> Vitual Table 2000000039 Printer used in a codeunit is not the same as the
>> printers navision shows when u want to print as report.
>> When i delete my profile de list is rebuild and correct.
>> Where does navision store the virtual list? When is it refreshed?

The virtual Printer table is populated when the classic client starts (I do
not know about the sutiation with 3-tier setup). Table 78 Printer
Selection/Form 64 Printer Selections utilises that virtual table.

Navision does not store the virtual table. It is rebuilt on client startup
by using some Windows printer API.

The printer selection dialog you get when you print a report or when you
select Page setup ... from the menu while in a Report selection/Option form
is a systen standard dialog and shows the concurrent printer list.

I am not aware of any method to refresh the virtual Printer table other than
restarting the client.

The printer, a certain report uses for a certain user, can be configured
using the tables Savatage mentioned. Furthermore under certain conditions
not fully known to me, the zup-file may save printer selections also.

Deleting the profile was overkill. Restarting the client (or possiby the
middle-tier server) or at most deleting the zup-file was enough to solve
whatever your problem was.