First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Windows 7, 64 Bit Comaptibility
Is Navison 5, compatible with Windows 7 64 Bit? -- ManuelP ... 11 Feb 2010 13:57
Get Currency Rate in Report writing
Hi All I am a beginner in NAV. Have somebody can tell me how to get a currency rate in report writing? ... 12 Feb 2010 07:51
NAV SDK - 64bit - ComCom
No changes in NAV 2009. SDK will move into managed code in next version and then compatible on 64x. "Darren Beetlestone" wrote: The last I heard was that the Nav SDK cannot be installed onto 64bit platforms. This meant that anyone upgrading a system to a 64bit server, where a NAS was installe... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Easier Payment Automation
What we have done in our solution (Nav-to-Net) is integrated it with various credit card handlers like charglogic and others. The payment therefore is fully automated. Girish www.dvp.net Geral wrote: Easier Payment Automation 12-Nov-07 Is there a way to make a credit card transaction from an ecommerce... 27 Jan 2010 12:39
E-Commerce for NAV
we provide truely integrated e-Commerce solution NAV-TO-NET exclusive for Dynamics NAV. Since inception, our focus has been on e-Commerce for NAV. Nav-to-Net e-commerce product is 100% managed within NAV. Yes! There is nothing administered outside NAV to manage and run your e-Commerce shop. No offline bridging/synch... 27 Jan 2010 12:39
reporting and analysis
We have the ability to run an account analysis for 12 dimensions. Currently we run one execute for each, therefore 12 executes. How do we run all 12 dimensions with one execute? -- Don Gugel ... 27 Jan 2010 11:30
Error while crating new company
Hi All, I am trying to create new company in GP 10.0 , while running utilities i am getting error as Save Operation on table 'SY_Company_MSTR' failed accessing SQL Data.(DB for that company is getting created after clicking OK on the error message but i am not able to see that company in Dropdown of Company and ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
infopath and NAV web services
Hi, I can retrieve data with the help of web services from Navision(2009 SP1) on an infopath form template(in my case itemcard) and even delete an item but cannot create or update data. I get error with key,how can i generate a key value as in nav first field of table becomes key Thanks in advance ... 20 Jan 2010 12:56
Auto Importing Sales Date Into NAV 2009?
We have a customers that purchase services for us that are paid by credit card (both CDN and US). The tracking of the orders and validation of the Credit Card transactions are done outside of CRM and NAV 2009. The customers have all been setup in CRM and NAV and I would like to import the completed transactio... 21 Jan 2010 23:40
Job & Subcontrator
Dear all, After creating a job, our client(A) handover the few/all job task to a subcontractor(B). They(A) can supply only material to subcontractor(B) or subcontractor(B) can also process the job with their own material and labor. How can we manage this scenario in NAV 2009 SP1 IN version ? Kindly reply. ... 19 Jan 2010 02:31