From: Ecommerce for on
we provide truely integrated e-Commerce solution NAV-TO-NET exclusive for Dynamics NAV. Since inception, our focus has been on e-Commerce for NAV.

Nav-to-Net e-commerce product is 100% managed within NAV. Yes! There is nothing administered outside NAV to manage and run your e-Commerce shop. No offline bridging/synchronizations etc. Our solution resides within NAV and makes web content management easy with a financial system NAV with extensive catalogue, category and product management features.

The ROI is extensive cost control on training (owing to NAV know-how and since Nav-to-Net does not add as another add-on layer on NAV and your IT team), web maintenenace, data redundancy and most importantly operation efficiency.

If you are interested feel free to send me an email at girish(at)dvp(dot)net.

Girish
www(dot)dvp(dot)net

Eme wrote:

E-Commerce for NAV
22-Jan-08

Now that the Commerce Portal is gone from NAV how is it possible to set up
eCommerce funcitonality - such as online order taking and online queries from
customers?

On Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:46 PM
Eme wrote:

E-Commerce for NAV
Now that the Commerce Portal is gone from NAV how is it possible to set up
eCommerce funcitonality - such as online order taking and online queries from
customers?

On Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:54 PM
Vishal wrote:

Re: E-Commerce for NAV
Hi Emer,

We have a B2B / B2C e-commerce portal for NAV with realtime integration.

Based on .NET & SQL Server.

Mail me at vrajput77(a)hotmail.com if you have interest.

Vishal

"Emer" <Emer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:47 AM
Daniel Rimmelzwaan wrote:

Re: E-Commerce for NAV
There are a few 3rd party products for this, such as Scriptserver's
Tradepoint, or IT IS Activigence. Your partner should have access to the NAV
Sales Resource Pack, which contains a VPC image of Tradepoint. I am sure
that IT IS has something similar.

"Emer" <Emer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:01 PM
Vishal wrote:

Re: E-Commerce for NAV
Hi Daniel,

You are correct, I am talking about ScriptServer - TradePoint is the
applications name.

Have you worked with it ?

Thanks,
Vishal

"Daniel Rimmelzwaan" <newsgroup(a)rispluspointcom> wrote in message

Working with Compressed Resources in .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/309a1edb-cb5d-445f-a510-c314ccfc92e8/working-with-compressed-r.aspx