From: Ecommerce for on
What we have done in our solution (Nav-to-Net) is integrated it with various credit card handlers like charglogic and others. The payment therefore is fully automated.

Girish
www.dvp.net

Geral wrote:

Easier Payment Automation
12-Nov-07

Is there a way to make a credit card transaction from an ecommerce site be
instantly authorized? We use Navision with our site and when a customer
completes a transaction, the credit card info is sent to one person, who then
has to send it to another person to run the card through, then that person
tells the first person the order is good to go or the card is declined.
Thanks.

On Monday, November 12, 2007 6:02 PM
Geral wrote:

Easier Payment Automation
Is there a way to make a credit card transaction from an ecommerce site be
instantly authorized? We use Navision with our site and when a customer
completes a transaction, the credit card info is sent to one person, who then
has to send it to another person to run the card through, then that person
tells the first person the order is good to go or the card is declined.
Thanks.

On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:44 AM
savatage9 wrote:

RE: Easier Payment Automation
check these two out
http://www.mibuso.com/pdinfo.asp?FileID=1
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10701

"Gerald" wrote:

Book Review: Crystal Reports .NET Programming
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/39671dcd-d5c5-4d9d-a33a-06372052e274/book-review-crystal-repo.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: E-Commerce for NAV
Next: NAV SDK - 64bit - ComCom