First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Updating the value of Sales Header Field automatically in Sales Li
"Manish" wrote: I am using Microsoft Navision ERP. I have created one field in Sales Line Header Table and One Field in Sales Line Table. I want whenever a value is entered in above Sales Header Field the same should automatically gets updated in Sales Line Field of that particular Sales Order. Put ... 15 Mar 2010 12:21
Updating the value of Sales Header Field automatically in Sales Line Field in particular Sales Order
I am using Microsoft Navision ERP. I have created one field in Sales Line Header Table and One Field in Sales Line Table. I want whenever a value is entered in above Sales Header Field the same should automatically gets updated in Sales Line Field of that particular Sales Order. Can any body guide me how to achi... 14 Mar 2010 13:10
Life to date reporting using account schedules
We are using grants as a dimension value. The users would like to get life to date reporting from NAV 5.0 in order to report all revenue and expenses for the grant. Is there a way to get this information using an account schedule. Thank you! Alexis ... 15 Mar 2010 06:48
How to replicate DB in Dynamics NAV 2009
Hi, My question is next: How to replicate a database in dynamics NAV implement with Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and what is a problem if NAV dont know the external transaction. please help thanks. ... 11 Mar 2010 02:24
NAV 5.0 Inventory issue
hi, can any one please help me to block inventory negative issues. that mean when i issue goods if the perticuler item don't have stock it goes as negative. i want to block thins thing. please help me to setup this. regards, Nilantha ... 14 Mar 2010 06:33
Complete Dynamics Navision study materials
Erpstudies.com Complete ERP Study Materials Microsoft Dynamics http://erpstudies.com/microsoft-dynamics.html Creating the Purchase Requisition http://erpstudies.com/microsoft-dynamics/37-essentials/170-creating-the-purchase-requisition.html Another Navision usability trick: colors http://erpstudies.com/mic... 9 Mar 2010 07:51
Complete Dynamics Navision Study Meterials
Erpstudies.com Complete ERP Study Materials Microsoft Dynamics http://erpstudies.com/microsoft-dynamics.html Creating the Purchase Requisition http://erpstudies.com/microsoft-dynamics/37-essentials/170-creating-the-purchase-requisition.html Another Navision usability trick: colors http://erpstudies.com/mic... 9 Mar 2010 07:51
reporting and analysis
please specify. what do you mean with "execute"? are you talking about "Analysis & Reporting" -> Analysis by Dimension? A short example..process description would be helpfull. "Don" <Don(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E2757AAB-939C-4F23-9307-43C9E9CC236F(a)microsoft.com... We have the a... 5 Mar 2010 16:15
New Navision Client Install - NAV5.0 2009 SP1
Hi, we are just in the process of deploying Navision to our remote users, so far all is good, although we are running Windows 2003 Terminal Server clusters at 800x600x256 (Windows Standard) colours and the Navigation bar is almost unreadable. Is there anyway we can flatten the 3d button look of the navigation ... 9 Mar 2010 11:13
Record Link deletion after document archive
Hello everyone, making some tests we discovered that the records in Record Link - table nr. 2000000068 are automatically deleted when the sales document are archived automatically if flag Sales & Receivables Setup."Archiving Sales Order" is true. Is there a method to obtain/restore records deleted? We ha... 5 Mar 2010 15:06