From: Alexis Holmes on
We are using grants as a dimension value. The users would like to get life to
date reporting from NAV 5.0 in order to report all revenue and expenses for
the grant. Is there a way to get this information using an account schedule.
Thank you!
Alexis
From: manick on
Alex,

We are interested to discuss the solution. Please drop an email when you get
a chance.

MV
nj.tech(a)hotmail.com