From: parkholstech on
Hi, we are just in the process of deploying Navision to our remote users, so
far all is good, although we are running Windows 2003 Terminal Server
clusters at 800x600x256 (Windows Standard) colours and the Navigation bar is
almost unreadable.

Is there anyway we can flatten the 3d button look of the navigation pane to
flat colors?

The link to what this currently looks like is here >>>>>
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7139/cluster.jpg <<<<<

Thanks in advance.
~~~~~~~~~
ParkHols
From: Savatage on
try Control Panel->System->Advanced(Tab)->Performance->Settings->Check:Adjust
For Best Performance.

See if that flattens the roundies
From: parkholstech on
Alas, servers fully locked down to minimal settings for each user, cant get
any lower.

All other MS apps display fine apart from Navision. there must be a settings
somewhere for this within Nav... no?

--
~~~~~~~~~
ParkHols

From: Kim on
this answer is probably to silly..but have you checked your "Display
Properties"? Try out "Windows and buttons" = "Windows Classic Style".
I am not aware of any internal NAV-Parameters or Startup-Paramters
controlling the buttons..

"parkholstech" <parkholstech(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:84520BC1-975A-460D-914F-0C6EE4EF0DBE(a)microsoft.com...

From: navision on
Hello,

I fully agreed with Kim. NAV doesn't have any settings to change
"visual effect"

Best regards

Billy

http://www.4bsoftware.sk