From: akhil_SE on
Can i load an .Jpg file in Navision because .Bmp file take more space
From: Savatage on
what version are you using?

From: Savatage on
1)I believe Nav2009 SP1 can show JPG's.

2)For older versions - you will need a converter to show them in nav.
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25907

3)You can store your BMP's on a seperate drive outside nav and call the
picture to show when needed only.
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19893

4)Here are some other downloads available. Scroll down from more
downloadable options.
http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1098
From: yuppicide on
Good idea to keep pictures outside of Navision like that. Makes it easier to
change the picture if you need, just drag and drop replacement, no need to
open Navision import, click to replace picture, etc. Also nice to resize a
bunch of pictures if you forget.. when I import picture they look good on my
screen, but sometimes I forget I'm 1280x1024 res and one or two other people
are still 800x600. I tried to bump them up to 1024x768 at least, so they
have more room on the screen, but then they complain everything is too
small.

Really seems to save a lot of space too. I've opened one of my jpg's, it's
115k. When I save it as bmp it's 1.13Mb! I'm sure I have at least 1000 items
in Navision.. that's taking up a good chunk of my database size.

"Savatage" <savatage99(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> 1)I believe Nav2009 SP1 can show JPG's.
>
> 2)For older versions - you will need a converter to show them in nav.
> http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25907
>
> 3)You can store your BMP's on a seperate drive outside nav and call the
> picture to show when needed only.
> http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19893
>

> 4)Here are some other downloads available. Scroll down from more
> downloadable options.
> http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1098

Pages: 1
Prev: Add Me