From: Skip on
I have run accross the same thing. Flow fields are sort-of like embedded
queries that appear as fields in the Navision client. They will not show up
in a SQL query (or linked table in Access). I have had some success studying
a couple flow fields, and duplicating their functionality with a query. I
suspect this is only practical with simple flow fields (though I am
certainly no expert).

"SDDSMAN" <SDDSMAN(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Greetings, I have been using ODBC to copy data for daily reports, etc for
> some time. (Like a data warehouse) Currently I'm using a table that has
> additional fields in Navision (seen in designer) but the same fields are
> not
> seen in the SQL table. These are fields numbered in the 5000 series.
>
> Are the tables joined in Navision somehow but are separate in SQL?
>
> We're still on Nav 4
>
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Bill of lading in navision