From: egger29 on
This is on a NAV 5.0 SP1 database.

Hello, I have a client that has an item with average costing. When the item
card was set up they put in a unit cost of $6. Now about a month later, they
realized that the actual unit cost of the item is $5.044

I want to Change the unit cost field but I can't because it has item ledgers
entries posted. This is what I have done.

Ran the 'adjust item cost' batch job.

Went into a Revaluation journal and selected the item, I put in the new unit
cost (revalued), and posted it, so that my inventory is revalued at the new
price.

But I still want to change the unit cost on the item card to $5.044, can
this be done ?

From: jbarnes - icepts on
Did you rerun the Adjust Cost Item Entries (not the Adjust Item Cost/Price)
after the revaluation was posted?