From: SDDSMAN on
Greetings, I have been using ODBC to copy data for daily reports, etc for
some time. (Like a data warehouse) Currently I'm using a table that has
additional fields in Navision (seen in designer) but the same fields are not
seen in the SQL table. These are fields numbered in the 5000 series.

Are the tables joined in Navision somehow but are separate in SQL?

We're still on Nav 4

Thanks

From: bruno on
Hello,

What is the type of your additional fields ? It seems that
Flow/fields-filters do not appear in SQL M.S.

Regards,
bruno

From: SDDSMAN on
There are many field that are not in the table. Multiple of them have to do
with quantities (base) and reserved quantities (Base).

Thanks,

Steve