From: Woo on
We are looking for options to integrate our webstores/shopping carts with
Navision - primarily real-time inventory control, integrated order entry and
integrated tracking information. There don't seem to be any off-the-shelf
carts that will do this. We have received quotes from our MS partner in the
neighborhood of $20,000 for a customized solution. Does anyone else have any
suggestions or experience in this area?
From: Savatage on
try some of these links
http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=775
http://www.ignify.com/eCommerce_for_Dynamics_Nav.asp
http://www.sana-software.com/en/e-commerce-for-dynamics-nav.aspx
http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/5/1/15118B1F-285E-4B24-B056-3079D9760277/MicrosoftDynamicsNAVAdd-ons.pdf

--
(Save->Compile->Enjoy!)
Harry Ruiz

From: Dennis Decoene on
On Sep 21, 4:41 pm, Woo <W...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> We are looking for options to integrate our webstores/shopping carts with
> Navision - primarily real-time inventory control, integrated order entry and
> integrated tracking information. There don't seem to be any off-the-shelf
> carts that will do this. We have received quotes from our MS partner in the
> neighborhood of $20,000 for a customized solution. Does anyone else have any
> suggestions or experience in this area?

Do you have an e-commerce application installed already? Otherwise,
I'm currently building an integration with Magento and Navision
toghether with a customer. It is going to be a standard add on
solution which I plan to resell trough the Magento Connect platform.

Please see my linkedin profile (http://www.linkedin.com/in/
dennisdecoene) for info on my experience of 10+ years on Nav and many
years of Magento experience.

Let me tell you, my solution is not going to cost you $20,000 ;-)

May I ask, is there a lot of customisation done on your Navision
database?

Regards,

Dennis
From: manick on
Hi,

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you with a low cost solution.

MV
nj.tech(a)hotmail.com

From: Vishal Rajput on
Have you looked at TradePoint.NET - it is already integrated and works very
well with NAV.

I'd rather have something which is tried and tested than develop something
custom that will become a support nightmare.

Vishal