From: Teknet on

Hi

Around two months ago one of our clients mysteriously started being
unable to receive emails from around 4 users they could still receive
emails from everyone else , so we thought it was a mail server
problem.
So we moved the emails to a new server and there still having the same
issues. We have tried sending emails through AOL,Hotmail,Yahoo, O2 and
our own email and they all go through fine , but these for compines
which just happen to be there major clients keep getting this error-

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Teknet" <Teknet.5d19e25(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message
> The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
> user@*********co.uk on 25/02/2010 09:54
> The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was
> sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
> find out the correct address.
> <hesa06uker.he.local #5.1.1>
>
> Any ideas why most emails work but some dont , as the mailbox
> obviously exists??

That's a server-side message and there's nothing in Outlook that can change
it. If the server that handles the recipient's mailbox is saying the mailbox
doesn't exist, the people sho manage that server will need to address the
problem.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]