From: FarmFan on

I am using Outlook 2003 and can send fine from within the program. When I
try to send an email from Word and other programs, the email opens in Outlook
but the "send" button does not show in the corner of the page.

The "help" directions say to activate "accounts" but I have already set up
"accounts" in Outlook. When the email is opened from Word or other programs,
the option "accounts" is not available in the tools menu.

What can I do to correct this?
From: neo on
What operating system and version of Internet Explorer are you using?