From: SDon1969 on
Has something changed with MSN since last week? MSN Messenger has been very
reluctant to sign in for the past week, error code 81000314. It's strange,
since it works fine at home 10 minutes away but here at work it will not sign
in at all, it's been down for about 7 days now. Why? Is work suddenly
blocking it?
From: Star Seed on
Sometimes, the MSN needs big bandwidth to sign in.
I myself used to have that experience. It was suck. :(
You better be patience. :)
I suggest you, please sign in to MSN Messenger first.
If you have logged into messenger successfully , then you can sign in to
other messengers and browse any sites.

There's no policy to block the account unless you do something that breaks
their rules. :)
Don't worry.

--
Yours,