From: T-Man on
hey everytime I check my hotmail automatically signs me in to their web
messenger. Help me to get it to stop doing that. I wanna be logged into live
services but not messenger. MS arghhhh.

From: Star Seed on
You better clear your browser history.
If you use IE, just go to:
Tools Menu -> Internet Options, General tab -> click the "delete" button.
It'll delete all the history n the password you've browsing.

PS: if you enter any account on the web that requires username and password,
please don't click "remember username and password".
choose another options.

--
Yours,

The Great Star