From: Jonathan Miller on
Jack Ramos wrote :
> This morning I used "Super antispyware" to get rid of the "XP
> Guardian2010"trojan.Now I cannot start any programs when I click their icons
> on the desktop,but I just discovered that if I go to the "quick launch
> toolbar right click on the icon and press start,it will start the program.Any
> ideas,I can't start system or anything in the control panel.Thanks

I just got the same problem myself,I see you posted this thre days ago
but nobody has an answer yet,hmm that is bad news

--
Never argue with an idiot, from Skopje,they will knock you
down to their level and beat you with experience."

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: startup items
Next: error in login password